Monday, February 16, 2009

SNOW!!!



Our Family went up to Arnold, CA last weekend for a snow trip. 5 years ago I took my boys to the snow for the first time, the three of us had NEVER seen snow! We loved it and we have been back every year since! We now drag our entire family with us :o) We had NEVER seen snow actually fall from the sky until this trip! Oh it was beautiful and so much fun! *** Gotta love my outfit!! I don't usually go out in thermal undie pants but my excitement over ruled my good judgment ***

5 comments:

Karen said...

Great Trip!!! You look very skinny in your new outfit.

Mommy Mouse said...

Too cute, undies and all :) It was amazing to see all the snow fall, loved it!

Eve said...

Looks like you all had a blast!
I grew up near Mt. Shasta and would get 4 feet in the winter. Great to visit- but not to live in.
brrrrr

Anonymous said...

ohhh i'm so jealous! it sounded like you all had a good weekend when i talked to Sue, Manuel and Nicole this weekend :)

Anonymous said...

lol you look like ur freaked out thxs for such a good trip mom ( well i mean awesome trip!)