Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Let's try this again....


Well, I have a made a pact with myself that I will post to my blog once a week. So let's see if..."I really have time for this!!" Summer Vacation is in full swing and I am on break from one of my three jobs. Soccer Season is in full swing and being the treasurer of the league has me very busy. We have a busy schedule planned but I also will fit in plenty of time to scrap, stamp, and relax with my guys. I am off to soccer practice, so i will post again soon. Enjoy the sunshine :o) and I hope that you'll check in periodically to see what I'm up to...

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love the Picture of your boys, so handsome!!! Also the picture of you playing soccer is great, you have improved on your soccer skills. Karen

Rebecca said...

Great pic...I want to see you in one though!

I'll *try* to keep up with you're once a week posting but I don't know if I can do that now that I don't have a summer :(

I HAVE to make some time to scrap though, it's been a while.