Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Six Long Years




On Monday Joseph had his braces removed!!!!!! After two phases that lasted six long years, I no longer have to remind him to put on his rubber bands or pick up those nasty little things from the bathroom floor! That evening I caught him looking at himself in the mirror, and I said " not bad for a chubby little kid with braces and glasses huh?? He turned and flashed me a big smile, hugged me and said....Thanks Mom. Okay so maybe all the nagging to brush, swish, rubberbands, rushing to the afterschool appts., endless payments were all worth it! Check out my young man with the flashy new smile.....

6 comments:

Eve said...

You are such a good Mama!
What a handsome young man!!!
Kindly,
~Eve

soccerant97 said...

Cute Mom!!!

Mommy Mouse said...

Wow that time flew by maybe not for Joseph! Looks great and great brushing they are soooo white after 6 years :)

Anonymous said...

What a handsome young man. My 15 year old son just got his braces. Like you, many reminders. I can see that it is well worth it. I showed him the pic if your son. He smiled and said thanks mom. Aren't boys grand...(I have 4 boys)Leslie

Karen said...

Too Handsome for words!!

Anonymous said...

im pretty sure that mrs. Armstrong is my favorite teacher ever....