Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy New Year Everyone


This is a super cute test take it and let me know what you think :o)

WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL???
Try it without looking at the answers..... .

1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9

2) Multiply by 3 then

3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator.. ..)

4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number….

5) Add the digits together

Now Scroll down .............






Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Einstein
2. Barack Obama
3. Abraham Lincoln
4. Helen Keller
5. Bill Gates
6. Oprah Winfrey
7. George Clooney
8. Thomas Edison
9. Lisa Dones
10.Tiger Woods

>
>
>
>
>
> I know....I just have that effect on people....one day you too can be like me.... :-) Believe it!
>
> < > P.S.: Stop picking different numbers. I am your idol, just deal with it!!!!

3 comments:

Eve said...

That is too funny!
Not that I was too surprised when I scrolled down to your name! I was like- yeah that is my favorite person on the list!

Mommy Mouse said...

Hmmm... That's strange you are my role model but this silly game says that Abraham Lincoln is! Unless I can't add I didn't use a calculator! LOL..That's okay I don't need a game to verify that you are who I look up to your da bomb sista :) xo

Anonymous said...

that got me...i was like how did she know...happy new year...brandigirl