Wednesday, August 13, 2008

To the Beach and Back and not a single minute to scrap!

The boys (all three :o0) and I are back from our annual trip to Pismo Beach, we were gone for 7 days! which is a record! We stopped in Gilroy at the factory outlets to shop and I spent the least... although my new Coach wristlets are cuter than anything they bought! We drove up to Pismo and had 5 days and 4 nights of total relaxation! I love cool mornings at the beach and cold sand in my toes! We drove to Santa Barbara for lunch, nice but too "touristy" for us... then to Valencia where we visited Joe's family. There was a Baptism on Snday and Joe was Godfather to our newest family member Matthew Kyle. Then off to Lemoore, CA for a quick overnight visit with Joe's Dad & his wife. We headed home on Monday and arrived just in time for soccer practice. Whew!!!
We had a really great time, just the 4 of us and no "real time commitments" It is wonderful to be surrounded by my boys they all take such good care of me! The most amazing part of the trip was I was so content and relaxed I never even unpacked my scrapbook bags, though I did shop at one local scrapstore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the new scallop edge punch and yes, I'm copying Nancy. But we all know you like me best so I should win right?

Sherri Edwards