Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I'm Back!

I'm back from my weekend getaway, and here to brag that I completed 41 pages!!!!!! I am so pleased! but I have to say that my friend Karen is the winner, with 45 completed pages!! a big round of applause for her :*). We had an incredibly fun time, the store in Rocklin, CA Green Tangerines is AWESOME 10,000 sq. ft. of scrapbook paradise! I hope to have time to post pics of some of my layouts soon. Tommorrow night I'm going to the Tim MGraw/Faith Hill Concert, this weekend we have a soccer tournament in Concord and Monday we leave for Pismo Beach for 4 relaxing days! So lots to look forward to and hopefully a few moments to scrap alittle more! Did I mention that I am redecorating my house in between the madness......
Someone help me from myself!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

We did have a wonderful time!!!!!!!!!! Karen

Mommy Mouse said...

Wow you ladies are the bomb! You also failed to mention that you also bought funiture during your very fun and productive trip. I hope to join the fun next time! I'm happy to say that I finally have an up and running blog :)

Rebecca said...

Awesome! I wanna see the layouts :)

Have a great week and make sure to relax in Pismo...you'll need it.

Deanna said...

41 Pages? and Karen did 45...I wish I had even a portion of your umph & creativity to scrap. You whip them out and they look like you took forever to do each and every page. I really need to get going again on it before I fall behind. Thank you for sharing. And have a wonderful time in Pismo.