Tuesday, September 2, 2008

All Green Things Must Come To An End.....

Wow! What a fabulous holiday weekend I had! First of all my boys both had a great first week at school! On Friday I went to see Mama Mia with my gals the Lollipop Croppers, we had dinner before the movie and ice cream after. Karen and I headed to the Green Tangerine on Saturday at 5:30 a.m. :o) returned home on Monday at 7:00 p.m. (yes we stayed one day longer than planned) crazy I know!!! We scrapped for a total of 30 hours... I completed 49 pages and Karen completed 41 pages!! We had such a great time with the store staff, our bloggin friends, and all the friendly scrappers in Rocklin. Especially Raimi and Eve our "old buddies" . I have to say I couldn't have had such an enjoyable weekend without my great husband, he held down the fort at home, I walked up to a manicured yard, walked into a clean house, and sat down to a steak dinner! Lucky, I know. This saturday is Opening Day of Soccer Season so I will be completely consummed with the boys schedules until the end of November. I love to scrap, but I really LOVE to be at the soccer field with my three guys. I'll keep you all posted as to how thier teams are doing and I hope to post some layouts from my weekend soon.

5 comments:

distresseddiva said...

Can't believe you guys got so many pages done! It was great having you guys there the entire weekend! Look foward to seeing you next time!

Raimi said...

HI Lisa!

You do have a wonderful hubby! I am impressed that you even sat down to a steak dinner. WOW! It was so GREAT to see you & Karen. I am so impressed with the number of pages you two created.
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Have a great week & wish your boys good luck on the fields this weekend.

mj said...

Lisa, It was so fun to meet you! I can't believe you got 49 pages done! That is crazy!!! Thanks again for the sea horse. Pop over to here: http://scrapbuddies.blogspot.com/ if you want to see the finished product. Good luck with soccer season!

Eve said...

Lisa-
Dang I thought my hubby was good!
Maybe you should let him continue to hang out with the people at Starbucks- if this is what they teach him!
Giggles,
~Eve

Tami said...

It was great to meet you in person! Glad you had a great weekend,and a productive one at that. Hope to see you again soon.