Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The excitemnet is building!!!

Okay so I am a HUGE Dancing with the Stars fan, as many of you know I am not a huge fan of TV watching, I don't really have much time for it or interest in it, unless it is really late at night when I finally convince myself to go to bed, I will change the channel from my hubby's quality viewing choice, cage fighting....(he really is a nice guy, just has bad TV judgement). So for me to love a show enough to dedicate several nights a week to actually sitting on the couch and watching while shushing all my guys so i don't miss a thing, is a really big deal!! As you can see I have the countdown going and below is a complete list of the stars and thier partners!!! My fav's: Professional Dancer: Makism....so stinkin' cute!
Star Dancer: Brooke Burke...my hubby has always been a fan of hers, we once ran into her and her girls at Disneyland and she was really sweet to pose for a photo with my guys!



Cody Linley is partnered with 19-year-old cutie Julianne Hough.
Derek Hough is paired with actress Brooke Burke.
Chef Rocco DiSpirito is partnered with Karina Smirnoff.
Lance Bass is partnered with Lacey Schwimmer.
Kim Kardashian is paired with last year's champ Mark Ballas.
Olympic sprinter Maurice Green is dancing with two-time champ Cheryl Burke.
Misty May-Treanor is paired with returning pro dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
Ex-NFL star Warren Sapp is paired with Kym Johnson.
Actor Ted McGinley is paired with newcomer Inna Brayer.
Stand-up comedian Jeffrey Ross is partnered with Edyta Sliwinska.
Toni Braxton is partnered with Season 1 champ Alec Mazzo.
Cloris Leachman will be dancing with Corky Ballas
Susan Lucci is paired with Tony Dovolani.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!