Sunday, September 7, 2008

And we're off!!.........

It is Sunday night at 7:40 p.m., as I sit in a near stuper writing this. Opening Weekend for soccer is over. Let's see this weekend between the four of us we played 2 games, won 2 games, coached 2 games, referee'd 3 games, worked 6 hours in the snack bar, watched and cheered at many other games in between it all, and the kicker...Anthony's team had the weekend off! Next weekend brings 6 games, 4 different fields, and our church festival! Once again, no photos to post, dinner, laundry, housework, grocery shopping keeps getting in the way of all the fun stuff I want to do!! Hope to upload and post during the week.

1 comment:

Eve said...

OMG- CRAZY CRAZY huh?
However it sounds like you LOVE it!
I am trying my hand at a challenge. I hope you stop by and try it out!